Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dairy - January 2nd


Jan 2. - 30 facts about yourself

1. I love to read.
2. I’m getting back into writing, but chances are, school will force me to put homework before writing. Boo.
3. I also really enjoy photography, but it’s hard for me to get really inspired, except in spring and summer.
4. I have 8 chickens.
5. I have a pet rabbit that my family adopted from a friend (who moved to Manhattan!), named Bunny. Bun-Bun for short.
6. I really like watching YouTube videos by beauty gurus, even though I’m far from being one myself.
7. Lush’s Sexy Peel is probably my favorite soap there, but it’s SO EXPENSIVE.
8. I’m going to Greece for 13 days this summer, and I can’t wait!!
9. I’m a self-proclaimed nerd, but I’m fairly sure anyone would agree with me.
10. I like to sew and do other creative things with my mom.
11. My mom is definitely my best friend, although I don’t disclose EVERYTHING to her.
12. I read Pride and Prejudice for the first time in 7th grade, and have probably read it a bajillion times since.
13. My favorite food is salad, and I’m lucky enough to be able to have it all year long.
14. I love to cook.
15. I love to bake, although I don’t do it that often, because my dad and brother tend to scarf down whatever I make in record amounts of time.
16. The first sport I ever did was dance.
17. Soccer was my least favorite sport that I ever tried.
18. I’ve done recreational gymnastics for six years. I started out with artistic and made through 4 levels, but switched to Trampoline and Tumbling last year.
19. I’m very shy.
20. The last time I remember giving a speech was in my Leadership class last year, and I won Best Speaker for our debate that day.
21. My least favorite subject in school is Science.
22. Ironically, this is the class I’ve been able to make the most amount of friends in.
23. My favorite subject in school is History.
24. Ironically, this is the class I’ve made the least amount of friends in. Probably because I’m the only person my age in the class, and the older students clearly don’t like that.
25. My favorite type of history is Ancient History, specifically Greek and Roman, but I also enjoy World History.
26. I’ve made some pretty horrible mistakes in my life, but some of the people affected by them have forgiven me, and mean more to me than I could ever imagine.
27. I don’t think anyone has ever had a crush on me, but if they have, they’ve done an excellent job of hiding it.
28. My favorite Olympic sport is gymnastics, followed by figure skating, followed, hopefully in 2016, by RUGBY! (And I’m American!)
29. The town I live in is full of pretentious people, although not everyone is this way. It gets worse the further away you get from the part of town I live in.
30. I enjoy meditating, and the Yoga Channel on Pandora is one of my favorites.

Sorry for being late - again!

Adieu,
    Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment